Re: AAR Fibrglass, Poor Customer Services

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 12:48:00 EST

I'm not sure what goes thru these guy's heads where the customer is
concerned, but if that's the attitude you are right not to do return
business.

As far as the pillar pods go........a pod from AUTO-METER that costs about
$20.00 bucks can be trimed and hand fitted to a 87-96 Dakota pillar.

A friend who owns a bodyshop and hi-performance shop
has done this by removing the pillar from the Dak after determining the best
place to position it.

He then uses a dremel tool to trim and fit the pod in place for a nice snug
fit. The curvature of both the GEN II and
GEN III pillars is close so it just a matter of a little patience and time
to fit it.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com