Re: RE: AAR Fiberglass, Poor Customer Services

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 14:17:47 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2003 1:26:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bpracing@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<<In conclusion, I don't like not being able to talk with Alan when I want
to,
but I do understand where he's coming from. He does make a quality product
and once he's settled into the new facility he may become more accessible.
Just remember, while he's pissing off you and me, he's pleasing all the
people to whom he's shipping products.>>>

I appreciate you telling me that and it does make me feel better. I still
don't feel it excuses his behavior. A few minutes for a customer is part of
the cost of doing business.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD