Re: Get an electric fan

From: John (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 18:25:49 EST

Too bad I don't have the $ for even a cheap relay right now ;)

Any hints on the install? How did you mount the fan to the radiator?

Thanks for the info!

John

<snip>
The Lincoln fan works excellent but you'll need a good relay for it. The
Hayden (and other store-found) relays burn out as the Lincoln fan pulls
about 130amps on initial draw (40-60 after that). We've installed one
on an R/T and it fits beautifully - even installed an aftermarket
overflow resevoir on the shroud (2001 R/T).

- - Bernd
<unsnip>