Get an electric fan

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 22:17:27 EST

Ok, so while I got the front end of the truck apart and the radiator out,
I'm thinking of putting in an electric fan. I've heard mixed opinions, but
I want to hear what yall think I should go with, or should avoid. Also,
will I need the old fan shroud? My old one got tore up on the bottom, so I
took it out... $40 for a new one, but if I need it, no prob. What does it
take to install it (remember, I already have the radiator, fan shroud,
bumper and condensor out). Good place to buy one??? Thanks! One other
quick question, on the radiator, what's the difference between standard and
max cooling, and how can I tell which I have...... Does it matter if I
switch from one to another???

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L