Low Fuel Light...

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 07:59:53 EST

My light comes on at 1/8 full on my 00'QC.It takes 6
gallons at this point.Is this normal or not?

--- "Mallett, Donald B" <Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com>

*------------------------------Y2KOTA------------------------------*

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
> *-----I'm not late! It's that the rest of the world
> is early!!-----*
>
> http://FindFreedom.com/mallett

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"