Re: 408 and EMMISIONS

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 10:47:06 EST

I'm in MD also and just got my emmisions tested last
week. MD must have made some changes so newer cars
don't have to take the dyno test anymore.(I think it
may be all OBD2 cars and newer.) All they did with my
98 dakota was hook up the computer and check to see if
there were any codes. They didn't check for a
catalytic converter or anything. It should be OK to do
the 408, as long as it doesn't throw any codes.
I've been thinking about it also!