need parts for my 98 Sport

From: Ken Eng (engkyq@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 17:57:19 EST

Does anyone have a driver side tail light assembly, rear bumper, or driver
side rear bumper brackets for sale? I was rear ended on the driver side at
a stop sign. Besides the parts mentioned I also received body damage to the
sheetmetal below the tail light assembly. An estimate for the repair from a
body shop came out to $2500. Anyone have experience getting body work done
to the rear corner of the bed? Will it come out looking like new?

Thanks,
Ken
98 CC Sport 4x2