Tranny Mounts on '97...

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 18:27:14 EST

Well.. I'm scratching my head here. After lifting my dakota with a 3" body
lift i've ran into a problem. Now the fan rubs on the fan shroud. It only
does it when i'm heavy in the skinny pedal. Well.. i thought that it might
be the torque of the engine. You know when you step on it the motor rotate
torwards the pass side..
Not in this case.. The motor mounts look fine. And instead of the engine
twisting left or right the whole thing moves forward and backwards. Could
there be a tranny mount out? I've never seen a motor, and the whole drive
train move forward and backwards. Any help would be appreciated...

---
Thanks, Hop
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor, K&N Drop-in, AL 3923's
Yokohama 32x11.50x15, Welds Stone crushers,
Westin Nerf bars,  Tinted windows,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau
Pioneer sound all the way around, MTX Thunderform,
3" Rancho susp. lift, 3" PA Body lift..
http://glen.dodgedakotas.com/hop/