Re: Any install a remote start?? Questions...

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 22:54:56 EST

hey Mike, let me know how it goes as I have acheapo bulldog I wanna stick
in mine(no electric locks)

I bought it for wifes car but I think I am going to get a one that does
electric locks, trunk and remote start(can't forget her panic either) for
her

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:10pm up 21 days, 45 min, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/