Re: Any install a remote start?? Questions...

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 21:51:08 EST

My intructions say connect to primary igntion and a secondary. What
>does this mean?? Also do you need a relay for the locks??

You shouldn't have a secondary ignition (some cars have two ignition wires
and both have to be hooked up...my 98 didn't have a secondary ignition and I
don't think yours does either) so you don't need to hook that wire
up...instead use that relay on the relay bank for your parking lights...

Yes you need a relay for the locks...I did mine with a DEI 451M...that I
picked up from work...
email me offline if you have any questions!
Eric Jerman