Re: Re: Any install a remote start?? Questions...

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 09:46:50 EST

i'll let you know when it's done. if all goes well and things work i'll be
happy, but otherwise i think i should have taken it in... it has been a
real pain. probably worked on it for like 10 hrs so far. i guess at least
i'll know what to do next time...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed