RE: Re: RE: Front End Clunk (AGAIN!)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 13:02:48 EST

I ran the ProComp ES9000's for almost two years (approximately 30K
miles) without any issues. I also was running the BFG 32x11.5 KO's as
well.

Next time you pull the shock mounting bolts out from the lower control
arm, check the threads and maybe chase them with a tap. If worse comes
to worse, get longer shock mount bolts and put a nyloc nut on the top of
them to keep them from backing out. (Why they're backing out is
strange...not even a TSB on that.)

- Bernd