RE: Fiberglass bed covers

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 09:05:52 EST

The best one I have seen that flows with the current Dakota design is the
A.R.E. version. Lockable, best hydraulics lift system, factory match paint,
thicker cover than most brands, and durable.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".