Re: Source for tow-loops?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 10:24:49 EST

I am pretty sure you are looking for a "D-ring".
There's lots of places on the net you can find them. Any 4wd store will
have them, but the best place that i have found to look is at farm equipment
stores. They seem to be the cheapest, and most plentiful at those types of
stores.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....