RE:

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 11:56:15 EST

If it was not for dead carbon base life, then DINO OIL would not exist.

However, it has been proven already that synthetic oil has a small dramatic
increase in performance than regular oil. I would not recommend in using
Mobil 1 unless you have a performance vehicle.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".