Cowl Hoods?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 15:48:09 EST

Ok, I know that some of you are unhappy with the service experiences you've
had with AAR, but I really like their cowl induction hood for the 97+
dakota. Does anyone have a picture of this hood installed on a truck? He
sent me an image of the hood laying on the ground by itself...I was curious
as to what the finished product looked like on a Dak. Also, for all of you
that have purchased an AAR product, how's the quality/fit? I've heard that
they're one of the best.

Thanks in advance!

--
-Josh