RE: Cowl Hoods?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 22:15:27 EST

First of all, the one service experience you read about recently had nothing
to do with the quality of their hoods. It was a matter of the owner not
having time to listen to a promotion for a new product when he had already
said he wasn't going to make it any time soon.

I've had 2 different style AAR hoods on my '92 and they fit perfectly.
Perhaps some minor shimming required but no body work. All they need is
normal paint prep. According to all the guys I race with who have had other
brands of hoods, they believe the AAR hoods, bumpers and fenders they've
bought are the best quality they've ever seen.

I don't think you would be disappointed.

RayB