Extra 2003 Calendar FS

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 20:03:32 EST

Under the circumstances, I have an extra 2003 DML Calendar that I need to
get rid of. I'll sell it to anyone for the price I paid w/shipping. I
bought two(one for my father), but seemings how my truck was left out, he
doesn't want it anymore, and I have no use for two. Anyone that's
interested just drop me a line. I still have four tires I'm trying to
get rid of too. (2) 30x9.50 and (2) 31x10.50 Firestone Firehawk R4S.
Anyone in the MN, WI, IA, Dakota's(east) areas. I can't ship them.
Price is negotiable, and they all have less than 2000 miles on them!

Matthew

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com