Re: Extra 2003 Calendar FS

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 02:50:59 EST

Matthew Intihar wrote:
> Under the circumstances, I have an extra 2003 DML Calendar that I need to
> get rid of. I'll sell it to anyone for the price I paid w/shipping. I
> bought two(one for my father), but seemings how my truck was left out, he
> doesn't want it anymore, and I have no use for two. Anyone that's
> interested just drop me a line. I still have four tires I'm trying to
> get rid of too. (2) 30x9.50 and (2) 31x10.50 Firestone Firehawk R4S.
> Anyone in the MN, WI, IA, Dakota's(east) areas. I can't ship them.
> Price is negotiable, and they all have less than 2000 miles on them!
>
> Matthew

Hang onto it there Matthew - give Jon a chance to straighten out the
matter. It seems to me that if it turns up that the printing company is
at fault - they should foot the bill for sending out corrected copies of
the DML Calendar.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/