Re: FS: 1999 4x4 318 Dak

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 02:52:29 EST

andy levy wrote:

> I can't believe I'm actually posting this, but it's true. I'm selling
> my Dak. Giving the DML first crack at it.
>
> 1999 Dakota Club Cab Sport Plus
> 57K miles
> Black w/ light grey interior
> Front bench seat
> Part-time 4WD
> 5.2L V8
> Automatic transmission
> Power windows & locks with keyless entry
> Class III/IV hitch (2" receiver)
> Alpine CDA-7839 AM/FM/CD stereo
> Downey SST Tonneau cover
> Dodge under-rail bedliner
> QuickD intake
> Fastman throttle body
> Flowmaster 50 muffler
> Mopar transfer case & gas tank skidplates
> Mopar front tow hooks
> BFG A/T KO 31x10.50R15 tires
> Rancho RS5000 shocks
>
> Asking $11,500 AS IS

Mmmmm tempting - but I have my plate full already heheh

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/