Re: Tansfer case 231 or 242?

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 09:27:48 EST

>From: Tom Buban <biokiller@ameritech.net>>
>
>What is the shift pattern on the case???
>
>Tom

It's 2High, 4High, Neutral, 4Low..
I think it's the 231. I've also come to the conclusion that the shift boots
are the same on the exterior. It's the interior that is a little different.
And the price i had before was for the interior boot. Had to go back to the
dealer and order the right one. It's still going to be $84.69. Kinda steep
if ya ask me... Thank y'all for the help-- Hop