Re: RE: Cowl Hoods?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 11:56:52 EST

Thanks for the info, it seems that all sorts of things that I'd like to do
are taking place on feb 22nd. I think it's just that way b/c I made plans
that can't be changed already. From the looks of it, the hood on the ram
seems to be slightly different than the one for the dak. It looks like the
flat area of the cowl is somehow sunken down....

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L