Re: BIG PROBLEM

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 12:05:22 EST

stebel@web.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> now we are sitting here in germany and had no Dodge source.
> A few weeks ago I posted some problems with my friends and my Dakota (ī92 3.9l V6 and ī93 3.9l V6). The problem was our ooil pressure. Now we figured out that the ī92 Dakota has a broken block.

very doubtful that it has a broken block.
check the bypass valve in the oil filter housing
on the block. its a small piston with a spring
behind it and they sometimes get a piece
of dirt that can hold it open.

if that does not solve it then check the oil pump.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.