Re: Front End Clunk (AGAIN!)

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 19:52:59 EST

> Ok... Somewhere else to investigate...(sheesh)... By bump-stop,
> you're referring to what the FSM refers to as the jounce/rebound
bumper,
> right?

On the 4x4 it's just a rubber bumper on your frame. Just there to keep
your control arm from hitting the frame on heavy compression. My 4x2 has
them on the control arm, and I've been missing the pass. one for some
time now with no problems. I don't see how it could wear out, maybe just
fall off like mine did(still don't understand how that happened:) HTH!

Matthew
'92 CC 3.9L 4x2, Procarpart's White Face Gages
Herculiner, Dynomax cat-back, and 14x3 open element
AR-767 w/Goodyear Eagle #1 Nascar 275/60R15

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com