Re: BIG PROBLEM

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 10:42:51 EST

It is Marshall Engines, http://www.marshallengines.com/ .
A google for remanufactured engines,
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22Remanufactured+Eng
ines%22 , bring up a few hits, I avoided Jasper Engines as a few people talk
bad about it.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  9:10am up 24 days, 14:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/