re:RE: Cowl Hoods?

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 15:03:52 EST

Dave wrote:
>I'd also like a picture of the AAR Cowl hood on a Gen III, if anyone has
one. I could have sworn TonyC has one, maybe I'm just confused, you out
there Tony? Right now it's looking like the Reflexxions cowl for me, unless
I can get some pics of the AAR and I like it better. Please send pics to
downingd @ constellation.navy.mil (no spaces), I can't always get access to
the internet to check out webpages, thanks!

Dave,
I have some pics of TonyC's Dak, but DAMN, they are all with the hood up!
That's when I was helping him put the M1 on....

Tony's truck is in the March issue of Truckin', but DAMN, it's before he put
the AAR hood on!

There are a ton of Daks in the same issue, but DAMN.... none of them have
the AAR cowl induction hood.

Soooo.. thought I'd send you to AAR's site, but DAMN... they don't have any
pics of that hood either!

Sorry..... but DAMN, I coudn't help ya! ;)

Later,
Brett "but DAMN" Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto