RE: Re: ticket for tint

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 15:37:47 EST

Good luck on the doctor's note, most know that trick and want no part of it.
Best bet is to drive a different vehicle to court, go in and plead guilty
and tell them you removed it. I tell you to drive another car cause the
judge sent the cop out to mine to check on it ...but I drove a different
car...and the judge dismissed it.

I was asking if it was the little kind of device that slides down about an
inch from the top of the window for a reason. I went back, scraped back
about two inches down from the top and then replaced it with the legal
kind...then one day a cop stopped me again and darn his luck, it read just
fine...all legal. Just gotta stay a step up on these boneheads.

Of course the cops here in our county in Georgia, (Gwinnett) have the limo
dark crap on their police cars. Hypocrites.

Rascal