Re: GEN II ground force 2-3" Lowering Kit

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 12:16:24 EST

Joe,

I would stay clear of blocks if at all possible. They are cheaper than
other options, but you get what you pay for. I have not used the ground
force kit, but I have a 2/3 drop on my 92 CC and I use Eibach front coils,
western chassis shackle/hanger kit and summit shocks. When I first did my
drop, I used blocks, never again, the shackle/hangers are much better. I
previously had doetsch tech shocks, which I think the summits are doetsch
tech, just a couple bucks cheaper and no stickers. The only think that I
would change if I did it over again, would to be use lowered spindles,
instead of coils, but not a big deal really. I purchased everything through
sport truck direct out of Texas, not sure of thier website, but they have
one.

Not sure if that helps or not, just my experience, only problem I see is the
blocks.

Gregg
92 CC V6