Re: Dodge 4 - Toyota 0

From: Joe Thompson (red97kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 12:10:38 EST

Hey man.. i guess your right.. maybe that is why he drives a taco..LOL good
kill man..

joe_himself

97 reg cab long box 5 speed,Clear lenses,Alteezas,Tonno Cover with
wing,Dropped 2/3,roll pan,Custom Exhaust,Painted Rim
Centercaps,Interior,Wiperarms,Mirrors,Door Handles all painted to
match,Custom Blow Through Stereo,Cold Air Intake,Relocated IAT,180
Thermostat,3.92 gears with posi,*future mods* 4/5 drop,House of kolor Kandy
Apple Green paint job,Cowl Induction Hood,And rims.. :)