Re: Re: Re: GEN II ground force 2-3" Lowering Kit

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 15:55:49 EST

Josh,
I did not have any problems with the coil springs, I think that the ride
might be a bit better with lowered spindles as compared to lowered springs.
It rides okay on smooth roads, lol, but there are a lot of brick streets in
Winter Park, and they are kinda bumpy. Plus, I have 50 series 17 inch
tires, so that doesn't help much either. I haven't had any problems with
the Summit Shocks, if you are going to spend the money on the hotchkis kit,
I would get the bilstein shocks that are designed for the setup. Just my
opinion.

Gregg