Re: Trasko Oil Filter - 1/10th of Micron cleaning

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 16:28:19 EST

"KenCo" <ken@kencofish.com> wrote in message
news:3E399621.9E736D60@kencofish.com...

> Josh Battles wrote:
> >
> > magnetizes fuel?!?!!?!?
> > i must have missed that memo, WTF is that?
> >
> > --
> > -Josh
> > 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L
>

> the devices that flow liquids through a
> magnet apparently are usually nonsense
> w/ all sorts of claims.
>

> there avail. for house water supplys also,
> supposedly cuts the minerals down.......

Sounds like a load of crap to me.
How would magnets pull the minerals out of the water?
IF they did anything, they'd have to be cleaned on a regular basis, correct?
Hey, maybe I should come up with some sort of bogus product and who knows, i
might just make a crapload of money!

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L