Definetly torn

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 03:15:45 EST

So, now we have seen it, the block of my friends Dakota 3.9L V6 Magnum is torn. The tear goes from both bearings in the middle of the cam till down to the oil pan!! The bearing had to rotate with the cam.
I have the same problem with the oil pressure and hope that it is not the same.
Hope next week I will find some time to look into my motor.
If it is the same I will buy two remanufactured motor blocks and let them ship to my friends uncle in West Palm Beach, FL, where I pick up them and bring them to the airport.
Another friend of mine works at Lufthansa, a german airline. He gets good conditions for the freight.

Greetings from germany
Stefan
Wieviele E-Mail-Adressen haben Sie? Eine, fünf oder gar zehn? Verwalten
Sie doch einfach alle unter: http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021120