97' lowering quest. 2"/4" with 18" wheels

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 16:28:54 EST

Hey all, just a question about lowering my truck (97' cc), I have a set of
18x8 wheels with 255/55R18's and was looking at gettin a 2"front 4"rear
lowering job done. I was wondering if im gonna have any interferece with
the wheels and the wheel wells since the tires stick out about an inch from
the truck and if im gonna hit anything goin over a speed bumb or if i will
still have enough clearence from the tires. any help is appreciated, thanks