DML Calendars (CafePress)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 16:16:24 EST

   I contacted CafePress and explained the situation with the
calendars - and the reply was encouraging. They apologized for
the problem and said this was the first time they had ever had
a problem like this. They asked me to return my misprinted
calendar to their corporate office to use it for training purposes.
They also processed a replacement order for me and shipped it out
via 2 day UPS at no charge.

  The person that replied to me said that anyone who received
an incorrect order can contact them for a replacement or refund.
(The calendar currently in the DML store is the "correct" one.)
The person who e-mailed me was "Samantha L" in Customer Support.
I don't have a direct e-mail for her but do have a phone number
of 877-809-1659, or there is also a form on their site to contact
them:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/help/contact.aspx

  I am impressed with the paper and ink quality of the calendars
and was hoping to use them for future calendars, but obviously this
incident has dampened that enthusiasm somewhat. It sounds like this
was a fluke, and I am glad to see the stance they are taking to
correct the problem, so I guess I'll just watch and see how they
continue to handle it.

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'