Re: DML Calendars (CafePress)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 16:58:14 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> I contacted CafePress and explained the situation with the
> calendars - and the reply was encouraging. They apologized for
> the problem and said this was the first time they had ever had
> a problem like this. They asked me to return my misprinted
> calendar to their corporate office to use it for training purposes.
> They also processed a replacement order for me and shipped it out
> via 2 day UPS at no charge.

Sounds like a good deal to me

> The person that replied to me said that anyone who received
> an incorrect order can contact them for a replacement or refund.
> (The calendar currently in the DML store is the "correct" one.)
> The person who e-mailed me was "Samantha L" in Customer Support.
> I don't have a direct e-mail for her but do have a phone number
> of 877-809-1659, or there is also a form on their site to contact
> them:
>
> http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/help/contact.aspx

I ordered and recieved three incorrect calenders - I'll contact them
asap and see what they have to say.

> I am impressed with the paper and ink quality of the calendars
> and was hoping to use them for future calendars, but obviously this
> incident has dampened that enthusiasm somewhat. It sounds like this
> was a fluke, and I am glad to see the stance they are taking to
> correct the problem, so I guess I'll just watch and see how they
> continue to handle it.

I too was impressed with the print quality of the calendars. I think it
might be worth giving them a 2nd chance next year - depending on how
well the misprinter issue is resolved.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/