Re: My new dak

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 20:03:00 EST

Punch wrote:
> Well, bought an old video game 4x4 EVO 2, and it has Dakotas from mild to
> wild : )
>
> closets( hmm how is that spelled, closeest, closest??? ) I'll get to
> anything cool, I suppose.
>
> Punch

Ooooooooo Another victom - I mean player! heheh I challenge you to an
off road race Mr Punch! I race under "Terrible Tom" on Evo 2 on the
computer nets. I assume you bought Evo2 for the PC? Let me know if you
are up to the challenge - and we can race!

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/