Re: Re: New to the 5speed

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 22:51:53 EST

I don't think they are interested in smoking.. cleanse the interior, use a
rag soaked in "Fabreeze" to help get the vent odors out or douse vents with
a good squirt of the "Fabreeze".

Soak the seats with "Fabreeze" as well. BTW, "Fabreeze" will get rid of
that river mud smell in floor mats as well It hangs around even after they
have been washed with soap and water at carwash 8-)

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  9:10pm up 27 days, 2:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/