Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 22:11:52 EST

Hey, Ron!

<snip> I was wondering if anyone has photos of their RC, CC, or
> QC Dakotas in Bright Silver <snip>

If ya know how to make a screen saver, why not make one for all of us? Share
your expertise! I know if I had the time & the know-how, I'd try to come up
with a new one. The only DAK screen saver I've ever seen was from back in
99, before I bought the DAKSY & found the list. There are a whole lotta
great lookin DAKS - all Generations -around & we oughta be showin all of
them off, kinda like the calendar, only more!

Just my .02K...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
( Anyone else want one?)
Averill Park, NY