Re: Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 21:38:30 EST

""DAKSY"" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
news:003601c2cb31$ffd54c40$7970c218@nycap.rr.com...

> Hey, Ron!
>
> <snip> I was wondering if anyone has photos of their RC, CC, or
> > QC Dakotas in Bright Silver <snip>
>
> If ya know how to make a screen saver, why not make one for all of us?
Share
> your expertise! I know if I had the time & the know-how, I'd try to come
up
> with a new one. The only DAK screen saver I've ever seen was from back in
> 99, before I bought the DAKSY & found the list. There are a whole lotta
> great lookin DAKS - all Generations -around & we oughta be showin all of
> them off, kinda like the calendar, only more!
>
> Just my .02K...

The feature is built into Windows XP (I'm not sure about other versions of
windows). On the screensaver tab of the desktop properties is the "My
Pictures Slideshow." It does what you want. Just put the pictures of your
Dak into the My Pictures folder (..\My Documents\My Pictures) and you'll
have a sweet Dak slideshow.