Re: Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 06:11:17 EST

Believe it or not Steve, but your page gave me the idea.
I spent about 2 hours grabbing pictures and uploading them to the "my
pictures" file from your site, the R/T club, Drag Truk, and a few pictures I
found just by luck.
This turned out better than I originally thought it would as I have close to
a 100 different shots.
I even included a shot of Bernd's Dak, the DML logo, the R/T club logo, and
the Drag Truk cover page logo.
Thanks to all who contributed pictures, as I no longer have a boring
Desktop.

HEHEHE!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged