Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 08:58:12 EST

My wifes 4 cyl 2.3 ohc grandam (before it died) would beat my 3.9 v6..

It's all in how they are geared.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:10am up 29 days, 12:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/