Re: Re: Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 20:27:53 EST

mmmm... not sure... but I know I do that manuever plenty...... need to
turn at next light, and I can get in front in the other lane.. oh yeah, no
Chuby or Turd gonna stop me :-) (no, I don't push in, just fly by and hop
over....... kindly merge in if I have to.. SERIOUSLY!!!) =D

Actually, I've had it where I put my blinker on like you're suppose to, wait
for someone to let me in.. after 2 or 3 pass me up, I just floor it and hop
in front of the whole group... I have to deal with 2 lanes merging to 1
twice on the same road within about a 2 mile area.. PITA with all the
pricks trying to speed up and force their way in, especially when it's the
fast lane that technically ends... I had a lady in a SUV try that on me one
day..... I'm in the right lane (also the lane that other traffic is merging
INTO), and there is this lady in the left lane. Her SUV has the front
bumper pretty much right behind my rear bumper, with enough open space to
pull in behind me, and her lane ends. So what does she do??? She speeds up
and pulls beside me!! No way am I taking that. So I keep driving within
the lane, and she is 1/2 way into oncoming lane. Finally oncoming traffic
forces her to back off and get in behind me. Now, I know.. Is it worth
the risk? Probably not, even though I did absolutely nothing wrong and she
did everything wrong (hmmm.. failure to yield, wreckless driving, improper
lane change, sure there's more we could tack on). That's why I love my
truck though.. If I'm lucky enough to be first at the light, I just hit it,
and don't have to worry about the merge :-)