Still rattling...

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 00:36:49 EST

  I got to thinking the other day...could my rattling noise under
acceleration be from bad u joints? Just a shot in the dark...for those that
don't remember it's only under acceleration (gets louder the faster I go)
and I have been using 89 oct. since I posted about the noise and it didn't
help any. (For those that thought it was pinging). It wasn't a big deal at
first, but now it's getting louder and not very impressive at all to take
off at a light and sound like crap! Any other suggestions? Tia.
Eric Jerman