Power Slot Rotors & Raybestos Pads Up Date.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 04:21:21 EST

Just posting a up date about the Power Slot Rotors & Raybestos Pads that I
installed on 07/07/2001. That was at 21030 miles on the Dak. By that point
the OEM rotors were turned and pads replaced at 8556 miles. Rotors replaced
15070 miles. Then the new dealer rotors warped and I replaced then with the
Power Slot Rotors & Raybestos Pads at 21030 miles. Now with 42000 miles on
the Dak, The Power Slot Rotors & Raybestos Pads are running as smooth & true
as the day I installed then! So that's it, 21000 miles on 2 sets of OEM
Rotors and pads compared to 21000 miles on the Power Slot Rotors & Raybestos
Pads!

Would I go with the Power Slot Rotors & Raybestos Pads again? Not sure if I
will need another set at this rate! But yes I would replace with the same!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm