banning a person

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 13:05:29 EST

I'm asking for a DML resolution stating that Scott Peterson, Lacy Peterson's
husband, be banned from ever belonging to this list.

for those who may not be aware of who Scott Peterson is, he is the man who
is suspected of making his pregnant wife disappear. He recently sold his
wife's SUV, and used it to purchase a new Dodge Dakota Quad Cab (white,
SLT).

i don't want him in any way associated with me. although he may be innocent
until proven guilty, he has acted very suspiciously, and i don't want him
belonging in this fine group.

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

Doing my best to cure ignorance since 1980!

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Performance: Homemade Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust, Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs, Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires, Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter.

Audio: Sony Mobile CDX 4180 AM/FM CD Player (40Watt x 4 Channel), Sony Xplod XS-R1610 6½ 3-Way Speakers (160 Total Watts)