Re: JC WHitney Rotors

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:28:44 EST

2k_QC_4.7_5spd wrote:
> Has anyone tried JC Whitney drilled and sloted rotors?

Yup - I used the on my 89 4x4. NEver had a problem with them at all. I
can't really say as if they improved my stop time - but I can say they
improved my braking quality. I have not had a set of pads glaze over
since I started using them, and the rotors never warped. I had been
driving in city stop and go trafic - and I am a lead foot - heavy gas
heavy break. The heat dissipation qualities are obvious and were worth
the purchase in my eyes. Great quality for the cost if you ask me.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/