parts for sale

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:04:43 EST

Hey all,

 I've got the old 318 out and will have the 390 in by weeks end (I hope)
anyway I have some stuff that I am salvaging from the 318 if anyone is
interested, here they are

Hughes stage 1 intake manifold (will include a new belly pan gasket) all
sensors are less than 2 years old (except IAT) and T-stat is only 6 months
old, will include water neck, sensors, and T-stat. Also has EGR blockoff
plate and gasket.

Set of Hughes 1.6:1 aluminum roller rockers (about 20,000 miles on them)

Hughes 1418 cam with springs, locks, and retainers, and lifters (about 20,000
miles use)

Mopar perf degree wheel (unopenned)

Mopar perf cam key set (unopenned, includes 1,2,3,4, and 5 deree offset keys)

set of head studs and nuts for non-magnum engine (ordered wrong part) unused

Let me know if anyone is interested, I havent thought about price yet so make
an offer if you like.

John S