Re: parts for sale

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:10:03 EST

Bill,

 At this point I have the complete motor sitting in the garage, I still need
to remove the heads to get an idea what the pistons look like. The mill
itself has 160,000 miles on it so I'm need to check the condition of it. The
cam, springs, lifters, timing chain (double roller), and manifold were all
installed about 20,000 miles ago. I should have everything apart and
inspected some time next week. I'll keep the list updated.

John S