Re: Adding power windows and locks to non power??

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 20:55:43 EST

let my ignorance reign!

by all rights, the connections hsould be tehre.. jsut because they are not
utilized, they are likely still there

I have located my power windows/locks connection under both sides of the
dash on my 95(I dont have power windows or locks but they are there)

This does two thing, reduces number of different styles of wiring harnesses
and allows aftermarkets additions easily along with remote unlock/lock
alarms etc.

dodge was good about this, many others use multiple wiring harnesses for the
same vehicle, thus

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:10pm up 31 days, 45 min, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/