Re: Re: Adding power windows and locks to non power??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:06:25 EST

hey bill,
thanks for the reply... i am going to search further tonight. that is what
i was hoping. i figured it had to be there. does yours happen to be an slt
or sport?? i heard there may be a difference, but i am not totally
believing that. you could still get pw/pl with a sport... if it's there
i'll be starting to dissamble the door tonight. shouldn't be to bad of a
project...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed